I am asking if any one, or any company, or vendor was introducing any NEW EXCITING Billiard Related Products like the famous ARTOX TOOL? Or ? Or?
CocoboloCowboy said:I am asking if any one, or any company, or vendor was introducing any NEW EXCITING Billiard Related Products like the famous ARTOX TOOL? Or ? Or?
catscradle said:As to the other stuff, just gimmicks once more.
I might have missed it, but I didn't see anything on their web site about a new light weight model. Did you hear when they might be available?Drawman623 said:The Whittens released a new light weight case. It still has the spring tubes and it is rigid...but it weighs much less than previous cases. I was impressed.
Joe Whitten
(813) 472-9305
http://whittencases.com
Drawman623 said:The Whittens released a new light weight case. It still has the spring tubes and it is rigid...but it weighs much less than previous cases. I was impressed.
Joe Whitten
(813) 472-9305
http://whittencases.com
kaznj said:The fury people had some pouches of different sizes that strap to your case. This is nice if you need and extra pouch or a jump cue pouch. The only problem was the strap was too short to wrap around a 3/5 case. good idea, poorly planned.
hilla_hilla said:I saw a couple of bars![]()
![]()
.
And somebody on this board caught me checking out something...![]()
CocoboloCowboy said:
hilla_hilla said:Off topic? What are you thinking? I was talking about a tournament match...
And the one guy banging his head on the table was something I've never seen before to...
CaLeGo said:Some of the newest and very unique stuff I saw at the Super Billiards Expo was at the Castillo Leather Goods booth.
Besides being able to personalize and customize your existing cue case by having it pyrographed they also had these cool looking frames made to look like pool tables that had balls and sticks stuck on the surface of the frame in kind of a 3-D style.
They either came with or without a clock and they could personalize that too and you could also design your own table. They would look great in a rec room.
They also had some great looking cue cases, very original and lightweight for a hard case.