Super Billiards Expo 2016 hotel reduced rates?

Shermanscs

Steve sherman
Silver Member
Has anyone booked their hotel stay yet? I have tried several times to book at the Valley Forge Casino hotels (tower & Radisson). Neither the online booking nor contacting the hotel directly offer the reduced rate. The online form does not recognize the promo code either.

Has anyone been successful in booking for the reduced $129 per night rate?

- Steve
 
when you click the hotel on the super billiards expo hotel page, it opens a reservation page with a promo code filled in of SUPB. But when I try to proceed with booking the room it tells me the promo code is invalid and is charging me the inflated rate. I called both, the Radisson and the tower hotels, but neither know anything about the event and want to charge me full rate & suggested I book on the site, which also apparently knows nothing about the reduced rate. I posted to the super billiards Facebook page, but have not heard back in several weeks. I know the hotels book fast, especially in the casino, so wanted to get in early. However, the rates are way too high at the standard rates.
 
Reach out to Allen Hopkins at Super Billiards Expo

http://superbilliardsexpo.com/contactus.html

Also, this was on facebook yesterday.

when you click the hotel on the super billiards expo hotel page, it opens a reservation page with a promo code filled in of SUPB. But when I try to proceed with booking the room it tells me the promo code is invalid and is charging me the inflated rate. I called both, the Radisson and the tower hotels, but neither know anything about the event and want to charge me full rate & suggested I book on the site, which also apparently knows nothing about the reduced rate. I posted to the super billiards Facebook page, but have not heard back in several weeks. I know the hotels book fast, especially in the casino, so wanted to get in early. However, the rates are way too high at the standard rates.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 8.06.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 8.06.09 PM.png
    50 KB · Views: 204
Back
Top