CocoboloCowboy Cowboys are my hero's Silver Member Mar 13, 2014 #1 No I am stuck in Arizona in the land of Sheriff Joe, so I would like to see what I am missing. Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
hang-the-9 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 13, 2014 #2 CocoboloCowboy said: No I am stuck in Arizona in the land of Sheriff Joe, so I would like to see what I am missing. Click to expand... I read that link, and can't decide if what he's doing is GOOD or BAD hehe. A lot of it makes sense, I know fear or having to wear pink underwear will keep me from doing anything illegal.
CocoboloCowboy said: No I am stuck in Arizona in the land of Sheriff Joe, so I would like to see what I am missing. Click to expand... I read that link, and can't decide if what he's doing is GOOD or BAD hehe. A lot of it makes sense, I know fear or having to wear pink underwear will keep me from doing anything illegal.
CocoboloCowboy Cowboys are my hero's Silver Member Mar 13, 2014 #3 Well I want to see what is happening at the SBE, photo would be wonderful, the SBE is on my Bucket List to do, but coulld never be a reality for my. Just something I always wanted to do.
Well I want to see what is happening at the SBE, photo would be wonderful, the SBE is on my Bucket List to do, but coulld never be a reality for my. Just something I always wanted to do.