S smashmouth AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 5, 2017 #1 what's out there? I've seen online thus far Mezz WX900 and obviously various carom offerings all suggestions welcome
what's out there? I've seen online thus far Mezz WX900 and obviously various carom offerings all suggestions welcome
B bbb AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Mar 5, 2017 #2 smashmouth said: what's out there? I've seen online thus far Mezz WX900 and obviously various carom offerings all suggestions welcome Click to expand... Wx900 is 12 mm That's not large to me
smashmouth said: what's out there? I've seen online thus far Mezz WX900 and obviously various carom offerings all suggestions welcome Click to expand... Wx900 is 12 mm That's not large to me
Texas Carom Club AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 5, 2017 #3 Anything you want is out there from a number of makers to a pool player a 12mm european taper probably feels massive I haven't played a carom shaft bigger than that though
Anything you want is out there from a number of makers to a pool player a 12mm european taper probably feels massive I haven't played a carom shaft bigger than that though
mortuarymike-nv mortuarymike-nv Silver Member Mar 5, 2017 #4 Shafts Tons of cue makers in here and cue repairman that can make any solid maple shaft you want to you exact specifications........................
Shafts Tons of cue makers in here and cue repairman that can make any solid maple shaft you want to you exact specifications........................
M MitchAlsup AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 5, 2017 #5 smashmouth said: what's out there? Click to expand... Predator fat shaft.