"Superman" Roberto Gomez vs "Mr Smooth" John Morra-High stakes 10 Ball Action September 9-11th-Railyard Billiards Louisville, KY

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1662872593979.png

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried to get Morra and 3 games on the wire for each set, but no takers. My bad gambling luck is starting to change, maybe?
I’ve been on a heater since July. For a year I couldn’t win a single bet. I’ve lost a little since July but overall up big. Funny how streaks run

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn’t get any bet in this. I thought the line was ~3.

I really hope Morra wins, he’s a good friend and one of the few guys I don’t like to bet against. That’s a short list, he one of them.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn’t get any bet in this. I thought the line was ~3.

I really hope Morra wins, he’s a good friend and one of the few guys I don’t like to bet against. That’s a short list, he one of them.
If I still gambled I would have thrown a few hundred on Morra. Really like the guy. Saw him at the club I play at playing Bergman when he first switched hands. He lost but super nice and likable guy.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I still gambled I would have thrown a few hundred on Morra. Really like the guy. Saw him at the club I play at playing Bergman when he first switched hands. He lost but super nice and likable guy.
I met him when he was 18 or 19 years old. Been friends ever since. I think the world of him. He and SVB are both hard workers in pool and represent pool in a great way.

I had a 12’ Riley snooker table(steel block tourney table) at my house in Vegas. He put the “line up” of the reds out on the table and colors and made a total clearance on his 2nd or 3rd try. He was 18 or 19 at the time. He has rock solid snooker skills as well as pool.

His snooker stance and stroke are proper snooker fundamentals-he doesn’t look like a pool player playing snooker. He looks like a snooker player. His dad helped him with that when he was very young he told me.

I saw him do that the first week or 2 when we met. I knew then he was headed for greatness in pool. It was clear to me he had/has the talent, discipline and heart to play champion level pool.

What I didn’t know is he was gonna switch sides. That’s next level, tons of heart.

He’s also a DJ as well. He sent me some tracks, if he decides to stop playing pool-he has a future in that. He just one of those people that seem to do what they do at a very high level.

I like most people in pool, some more than others. He’s way up on my list for many reasons. Just a good guy, that’s great for pool.

Best
Fatboy 💪