Sweet dz for sale

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Gorgeous Bob Dzuricky cue, as a fan of Bob's I have bought quite a few from him cause he does such good work and is fair man to deal with. This cue is new October 2010,
  • 2 shafts Bob's 13 mm custom taper shaft, and special ordered custom 2.85 mm long taper with a short ferrulle, if would rather i also have a 30 inch LD dz custom shaft 2.85mm long taper, short ferrulle and hollowed space behind tenon for ld, or predator 314-2...3 shafts have a kamui m/s tip and one has a kamui black hard. the cue is HIGHLY FIGURED Amboyna Burl in the forearm and buttsleeve. 4 pink ivory points, SHARP POINTS NO CNC with 4 perfect veneers and 4 small white ivory diamonds in the pi points...the buttsleeve has 4 windows, pink ivory with 4 venneers around window and in center of pink ivory windows is a white ivory diamond...on the corners of each window is a ivory round inlay... The grip has a black leather wrap, selling the cue cause i want to get a wrapless cue done, i hate it cause this cue is sweet, the amboyna burl, the pink ivory and venneers are on the money. the joint is a flat face 3-8/10, cue has 24 white ivory inlays and 4 pink ivory points and 4 pink ivory windows
When I decided I was gonna sell cue I had Bob add the DZ logo to the buttcap i will post a pic of cue with the"DZ" logo on buttcap, so cue has signature between points and logo...i realized with amboyna burl its hard to see his signature so i had Bob put his DZ logo in buttcap. The cue retailed for $2000.00 and I am asking $1450.00 but will take reasonable offers. GREAT PLAYING CUE, PM ME WITH ANY OFFERS...ALSO I AM THE ONLY OWNER OF THIS CUE AND I CAN SAY IT IS LIKE NEW CONDITION....NO NICS, DINGS, THE CUE IS LIKE BRAND NEW.

TY AND LET ME KNOW ANY QUESTIONS
JAY

Last edited:

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
notice

sorry guys, i will have moderators remove this if they will, it was an error and the thread with pics is under "great playing DZ for sale"