Table Mechanic that travels

clint3612

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello I wanted to see if there was any table mechanics that travel or be willing to travel to customize a Gold Crown 1. Currently it has good condition simonis cloth and I had it shimmed but I think it was done incorrectly. The gentleman didn't have enough experience. I was hoping for someone to install long rails on my table to narrow the pockets considerably. Any suggestions? I live in Pampa, Tx which is in the panhandle of Texas and 60 miles east of Amarillo.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello I wanted to see if there was any table mechanics that travel or be willing to travel to customize a Gold Crown 1. Currently it has good condition simonis cloth and I had it shimmed but I think it was done incorrectly. The gentleman didn't have enough experience. I was hoping for someone to install long rails on my table to narrow the pockets considerably. Any suggestions? I live in Pampa, Tx which is in the panhandle of Texas and 60 miles east of Amarillo.

RKC (Glen - RealKingCobra) travels. That seems to be his profession (cross-country traveling pool table mechanic extraordinaire).

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Glen has my rails right now and should be here today, I will let him know about this also.
Mark