Hi
My buddy is living in the San Fran area around UC Davis. He is looking to put a table into a new apartment. I am in Indy and we play alot whenever we get together. I am his pool buddy and he thinks of me as the expert so he wants info on picking a table. His area is 17'x14' or so I suggest a valley cougar bar table or a Diamond if he wants to spend the money.
He is looking on craigs list and is finding mostly Brunswick, Olhausen and Connelly. Any suggestions on table or table mechanics in that area would be much appreciated.
He and i will both be following this thread,
Thanks
elvi / Dana in Indy
My buddy is living in the San Fran area around UC Davis. He is looking to put a table into a new apartment. I am in Indy and we play alot whenever we get together. I am his pool buddy and he thinks of me as the expert so he wants info on picking a table. His area is 17'x14' or so I suggest a valley cougar bar table or a Diamond if he wants to spend the money.
He is looking on craigs list and is finding mostly Brunswick, Olhausen and Connelly. Any suggestions on table or table mechanics in that area would be much appreciated.
He and i will both be following this thread,
Thanks
elvi / Dana in Indy