>>>TAD 8 pointer for sale TAD<<<

sharpq

What's a "Taper Roll" ???
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I would be interested, but you need some better pics! Ditch the camera phone and find a regular one. :) I need to see the contrast between ebony points and the maple, along w/ some pics of the colored feathers and MOP inlays. :) Is there MOP dots in the clovers at the end of the points?

Thanks, Todd

Last edited:

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I would be interested, but you need some better pics! Ditch the camera phone and find a regular one. :) I need to see the contrast between ebony points and the maple, along w/ some pics of the colored feathers and MOP inlays. :) Is there MOP dots in the clovers at the end of the points?

Thanks, Todd

The inlays at the end of the points appear to be both a combination of clovers and single dot inlays, no MOP inlay in the center of the clovers. I don't believe TAD started to put a MOP inside of the clovers until the 80's. Beautiful cue! Longer elongated butt cap, very fancy butt sleeve with intricate work and feather inlay, very nice.

warren lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
tad

i was waiting for my computer to ah! maybe warm up or else,cause those pictures seemed just a little,ah! fuzzy ,yeah ,thats it ,fuzzy.ill look later after my machine,warms up??:eek::eek: