Taig indexing Headstock for sale

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a headstock that I had Chris Hightower set up for me. I only used a few times for indexing cues while I was inlaying them. It's never been hooked up to a motor, so the bearings are still like new. I don't have My calipers handy right this second, but I believe It's the 15mm bore version. As can be seen a shaft fits through It well enough to do ferrule and tip work. It could also be used for tapering or for indexing as I used It for.

It hasn't seen much use, most of the time It was just sitting idle. There's some surface rust on the chuck that will probably clean up well. It has just been sitting stored for a while, and I have made no attempt to clean them before taking pictures, but It mostly looks like surface rust from sitting. I see no pitting, and they work fine. The rest of the headstock is pretty much in the same condition as when I bought new.

Sold!!!! via PayPal for the whole unit including the chuck, and pulley setup for indexing. Prefer to ship within the continental US.

Thanks, Greg

Attachments

• 15mmtaigheadstock1.jpg
    15mmtaigheadstock1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 678
  • 15mmtaigheadstock2.jpg
    15mmtaigheadstock2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 538
  • 15mmtaigheadstock3.jpg
    15mmtaigheadstock3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 543
  • 15mmtaigheadstock4.jpg