Hi all,
I'm going to open book to take order custom cue extensions for SW, Richard Harris Bluegrass cues.
The time for making those extensions will be longer than other cue brands. So I don't accept making them frequently. This is chance for all of SW cue, Richard Harris cue fan to have butt extension for it.
If you'd like to make order, pls PM me.
Thanks
PS: many friends here asked me about plain black color. Sorry. I only accept order with ringworks, or exoctic wood for these extensions.
I'm going to open book to take order custom cue extensions for SW, Richard Harris Bluegrass cues.
The time for making those extensions will be longer than other cue brands. So I don't accept making them frequently. This is chance for all of SW cue, Richard Harris cue fan to have butt extension for it.
If you'd like to make order, pls PM me.
Thanks
PS: many friends here asked me about plain black color. Sorry. I only accept order with ringworks, or exoctic wood for these extensions.
Last edited: