Take some lessons from Dennis Dieckman, what do you all think?

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I met Dennis Dieckman in Valley forge. I talked to him a few times, looked at his cues, and checked out his web site.

I am thinking of taking some cue making lessons from him.

I like the boldness, creativity, and sense of humor in his design. I think his cues also display excellent workmanship.

Thank you very much.

Richard
 
Richard, you should talk with BHQ before going, as what not to cook. LOL!
Bob Watson
 
Last edited:
billiardshot said:
Richard, you should talk with BHQ before go, as what not to cook. LOL!
Bob Watson
Well, he did mention that one of my chores is to make sure he has enough beer supply.:)

But...he did not mention anything about cooking...:(
 
I think he legally changed his name to Dennis Freakman, but I'm not sure. His masse cues are "Magic Wandzzz" for sure, though. Tell him Yow! said hi.

-yow!
 
Back
Top