ANyone in the Tampa area wants some game today?
either cheap action, someone solid to bang some balls around with or a tourney?
I need something to mix it up with. SOmeone IM not familiar with, I tried to go to strokers yesterday for a tourney or some unfamiliar action of some sort... no takers.
ANyone know of any tourneys today or have any interest in playing? If you are near the Carrollwood area, I can offer you free table time newly covered 9fters...
Just itching for some strange.
PM me or respond. If your curious, Im a "b" range player I prefer 9/10 ball but could be convinced to play some 1pkt or another game.
~D4\/\/G~
either cheap action, someone solid to bang some balls around with or a tourney?
I need something to mix it up with. SOmeone IM not familiar with, I tried to go to strokers yesterday for a tourney or some unfamiliar action of some sort... no takers.
ANyone know of any tourneys today or have any interest in playing? If you are near the Carrollwood area, I can offer you free table time newly covered 9fters...
Just itching for some strange.
PM me or respond. If your curious, Im a "b" range player I prefer 9/10 ball but could be convinced to play some 1pkt or another game.
~D4\/\/G~