Few available.

$20 a piece shipped to the CONUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It is supposed to be the best for chalk neatness, longest duration for consecutive shots
without having to chalk, seems to last a really long time due to its composition, lotta folks
brag about it being superior to MC, BD, Masters (Pre-Flag), Kamui & all the other brands.

Despite that I refused to pay the going market price for Taom chalk to test drive it, I can
state with confidence that indeed, this is the best price I’ve seen anywhere for Taom chalk.
It’s not as well known as MC (2 pieces - 1 box) and costs more per cube, if that matters at all.

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This chalk is expensive but it's the best I've ever used, glides on soft and heavy like that old masters chalk before they had to redo the formula, if you can afford it you should be using it period.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I have used it and it plays great, I do suggest a holder and it is a bear to hunt down in a dark pool room as it tends to roll when dropped.:p:p:p:p

In fact at this price I am going to grab a couple from Marc.

-don

Chiefsfanatic

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used it and it plays great, I do suggest a holder and it is a bear to hunt down in a dark pool room as it tends to roll when dropped.:p:p:p:p

In fact at this price I am going to grab a couple from Marc.

-don
Holy shit does this chalk roll. And if it slips into a pocket on the table, goodbye.

But, it goes on great, and doesn't mark up the cloth, or leave my hand blue at the end of the night.

But, a cylinder? Really? Why does Taom hate the square?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

RunEmOut08

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Holy shit does this chalk roll. And if it slips into a pocket on the table, goodbye.

But, it goes on great, and doesn't mark up the cloth, or leave my hand blue at the end of the night.

But, a cylinder? Really? Why does Taom hate the square?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

I agree! It can get away from you if you don't see it fall. I use it in my room at home and am a big fan of how clean it keeps the balls/table/my hands. I don't take it to the pool hall much because I don't want to lose or leave a $20 piece of chalk. Plus if other people are using masters or other chalk, it doesn't really help as much compared to everyone using it.