TAOM Fusion tip

SSP

I have been using a Kamui Athlete tip for a few months and it is my "go to tip" now, I also use the TAOM V10 chalk and love that too so when I read about the TAOM Fusion tip being a hybrid tip like the Kamui I wanted to try one, both of these companies use different hardness of leather in the same tip so you get a combination of grip and solid hit, Dan Dishaw installed it yesterday and I got a chance to play with it last night, I was expecting them to have a similar type of hit but they are nothing alike, the TAOM has a much harder feel , not a bad feel but a really firm hit, I almost gave up on it but wanted to give it a fair try , I thought this tip would surely fail in power draw but much to my surprise it didn't, the more I played with it the more I realized that the tip played great when your follow through was good, playing on bar tables in league and one year back into playing pool my mechanics are inconsistent, I need more playing time with this tip to see if it will be my "go to tip", it is striking how each of these companies approached a hybrid tip and how differently they hit.