TAP nationals Nashville: NOV 4th-8th

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I apologize, the 'no it's not' I took as a grumpy old dick snarky remark. Like you said though you enjoy being a dick. :). Sometimes I forget this is AZ billiards and "you're" not the only one like that.
The info was wrong so i edited it, why? Because it was wrong.

See ya in Nashville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to apologize, I am a grumpy old dick. Hope to get a chance to meet you in TN.

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw that John Barton will be there, but his response was not very detailed. Will there be pool equipment vendors and cue repairmen at the venue? Is there any way to find out which of them will be attending?

I will be participating in the national team and dream team 8-ball events.

Sam at TAP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TAP Nationals Info

I saw that John Barton will be there, but his response was not very detailed. Will there be pool equipment vendors and cue repairmen at the venue? Is there any way to find out which of them will be attending?

There will be both vendors and cue repair at TAP's nationals. I do not know who they are. That is not my area with TAP. TAP's live stream link for this event is at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lh-tap-pool

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member

They always have a cue repair stand setup and some vendors for equipment.
May need ScottK to verify this tho. :)

SoCal TAP

Registered
Pool's Amateur Tour

In Nashville, TAP will introduce the next version of the mobile scoring application, 3.0 makes life even easier for Captains, Players and Licensees. Simple Scoring provides immediate and accurate handicaps. Simple administrative tools, now make running any TAP league..a breeze. ;)

Attachments

• 2 & 3.jpg
    2 & 3.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 214

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jobs billiards

Great place....will have cheap entry tourneys starting around 7 fri and sat.....some very good players there.....you can bet low or high and get action

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Great place....will have cheap entry tourneys starting around 7 fri and sat.....some very good players there.....you can bet low or high and get action

Will you be there? I'm not sure if anyone i'm travelling with will want to head into Nashville for the tournament at Jobs but i'm down for some cheap action and tournament.

Is the tournament handicapped?
Do you need to register in advance?

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes

No handicap
Draw at 7 ish

Quality players there on the bar boxes

20 minutes from opryland across briley parkway west to I 65 north to madison exit right about 4 milies to gallatin road...right...couple miles....tucked away in an old department store......looks great inside...they have fb page

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They always have a cue repair stand setup and some vendors for equipment.
May need ScottK to verify this tho. :)

How dare you even post without clearing it through me beforehand!

Mole Eye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What time Sunday do the festivities end? Sunday is the only day I can make it, and don't want to make a 3 hour drive if it's going to end at noon.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
What time Sunday do the festivities end? Sunday is the only day I can make it, and don't want to make a 3 hour drive if it's going to end at noon.

In my experience the last day is really quiet with the last matches finishing up and vendors packing.

I personally would not make a long drive to an event like this if just to hang out and see a couple vendors on the last day. The last full day I PRESUME will be Saturday.

I am sure some TAP veterans can chime in with better advice.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Well......we played about 125 challenge games yesterday and lost 40 of them. Was a bunch of fun and we will try to continue it today.

Me and Matthew managed to squeeze out a scotch doubles win... Bringing our current tally up to lost 380 and won 340 with two days to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Billiardsfan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A team from my area is in the finals and they are NOT live streaming it! Why would you not live stream the climax of the tournament?