For those of you who havn't signed up for the SVB v Earl stream, you are missing one of the funniest pool times EVER! Along with GREAT pool, everyone in the chat is having a blast zinging one liners. If you can, show up tonight and join in on the comedy!
Here are 2 of my lines...
69.5! I said this after Earl slammed the butt of his 70" cue on the ground.
Earlock Holmes I wrote this when Earl was inspecting the rack with a magnifying glass.
There have been plenty of other also that will be in every thread on AZB for a long time to come!......don't miss it!
G.
Here are 2 of my lines...
69.5! I said this after Earl slammed the butt of his 70" cue on the ground.
Earlock Holmes I wrote this when Earl was inspecting the rack with a magnifying glass.
There have been plenty of other also that will be in every thread on AZB for a long time to come!......don't miss it!
G.