TAR Podcast # 12

pooladdiction

shut up and rack em
Silver Member
I know they have alot going on right now with the usbtc, but any plans of putting the last podcast on YouTube?

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
Bump for an answer

First, let me thank you for your extreme interest in the podcasts:D
I enjoy them very much, myself.

While I can't speak for Justin, I can say that after we did the podcast, Justin had plans to tear down all of his equipment, as he had to have it ready to be piggybacked on a semi full of Bad Boys equipment going to Reno in the morning (Friday). Then at some point that day he would have had to catch a flight.

Sat. morning he was at the USBTC, ready to set up all of the equipment to broadcast the free stream and PPV streams this week.

So, I would venture a guess that he really didn't have the time to get that up. I would expect that you will not see it this week. As stated above though, I cannot speak for him, so I have no direct knowledge of his plans.:smile:

I'm just offering some reason that if you didn't see it, it was very likely because he had no time.

Although you can catch your TAR fix, by tuning into the US Bar Table Championship, which includes 10 ball, 9 ball and 8 ball titles this week. TAR will be live streaming free the first couple of days of each discipline. The final day will be PPV. As always, save some money and get the whole event. We're talking about a week of pool with many champions on it.:thumbup:

Last edited:

pooladdiction

shut up and rack em
Silver Member
Thanks for the reply Cali-red. I'm sure he's got alot on his plate this week. Looking forward to the streams all week.