Just want to say, I know most people like the podcasts when they have a couple of great players in the room chatting along and asking questions. I also enjoy those show but for some reason tonight I really enjoyed the show and I can't quite put my finger on why. Other than the fact that I got a mention although brief and it wasn't anything bad
That was not why, I really did find it informative. something as simple as the US Open moving to a place so small that they could never have a full field as we know it for a US Open. Not enough room for all the tables needed. There were a few other things but all in all I enjoyed it.
I know there is another one due on Thursday but come on guys lets not leave it so long next time eh? Thanks for putting in the effort to do this stuff.
I know there is another one due on Thursday but come on guys lets not leave it so long next time eh? Thanks for putting in the effort to do this stuff.