TAR PPV Summary- Final Day - Oscar Dominguez/John Morra

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
I have arose from the dead:eek:

Well, we were at Day 3, the final day to decide TAR 16 at Hard Times. Oscar was coming in tonight with a 70-48 lead. Justin interviewed both players before we started. Oscar seemed relaxed.

It was announced that the players had decided to make another side bet on the 1st one to win 20 games tonight, for a extra 1000.00. John won that bet by 2 games. John, upon winning that game, walked over to TAR and got his 1000.00 cash and was trying to get Oscar to put it in action. Oscar didn't care to, so he hustled some people in the crowd to tie up his whole 1000.00 on a race to the next 10 games. He lost that bet too, by 2 games.

We had Ken and Jay in the booth again. I'm not sure who all they had in there, Fatboy, Frank the Barber, I think Melissa.

Once again, a excellent video stream from TAR. No problems once again, that's 26 or so hours of no problems at all.

John reels off 4 wins in a row and Oscar helped with that, by missing 2 very easy shots. Oscar wins 4 and then John wins 4 more. It seemed that Oscar was making alot of mistakes early on, and giving John some hope he could cut down the lead. But then John would miss a shot or not be able to get out of Oscar's safeties and end up giving up Ball In Hand.

Oscar seemed to settle down and not make as many as mistakes after a couple of hours. Oscar plays lock up safeties from anywhere on the table. I was very impressed with his ability to do that, and not take much time to do it. I mean, he was travelling 2 or 3 rails the length of the table and still getting in 6 inch square behind balls.

Towards the end, Oscar just couldn't seem to put him away. He had several opportunites, but would miss or get out of line and have to play safe.

John fought the entire night and never started winging balls or playing reckless. 3 days he played that way. I have great admiration for both players for they way they conducted themselves. They both faced a constant, in your face, pressure for 26 hours and never gave in to it. They just kept fighting.

Anyways, I will come up with some Final stats to kind of sum up some things, but can't right now.

Here is a pic of who won what game to show the win/lose patterns. I'm bushed and I got to work all day, busy tonight, all day event with work tomorrow and a sleep study that night (I'm sure I have sleep apnea) but I'll round up some stuff and post it.

Later, hope you enjoyed the stats. Hope alot of people viewed them. They can be viewed at www.oldpoolhall.com/tarupdates

winner.jpg
 
Back
Top