Sold Tascarella Merry Widow for Sale

Sold Item

Billiardscollec

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I've gotten many offers on this cue but none to my liking. I figured I could set the price and have some wiggle room for haggling. I've had enough of the haggling. New Price is $SOLD Price Includes Shipped. Payment must include PayPal as a Gift/FF or add 3% to payment.
Tascarella Red Stained Birdseye Maple Merry Widow for Sale. Usually not that many for sale. Black with Red Fleck Irish Linen Wrap matched the cue very well. Delrin Butt Cap. Classic Tascarella Silver rings at the Joint. 58" cue. Two full shafts. Cue was actually sold, but Buyer wanted Ivory Ferrules and this cue has Non-Ivory ferrules. I agreed to take the cue back. Not sure what the ferrule Material is.

Specs: Butt: 15.8 oz, S1: 4.0 oz, S2: 3.7 oz Butt: 29.0 in, S1: 29.0 in, S2: 29.0 in S1: Non-Ivory, S2: Non-Ivory
Both shafts 12.85 mm+ measured with shaft gage. No calipers available.

Last edited:

Billiardscollec

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I've gotten many offers on this cue but none to my liking. I figured I could set the price and have some wiggle room for haggling. I've had enough of the haggling. New Price is $SOLD. Price Includes Shipped. Payment must include PayPal as a Gift/FF or add 3% to payment.

Last edited: