Hello my azbilliards forum friends,
I will be writing a regular World Pool Championship column this year leading up to and through the entire tournament. The column, entitled "Hey,Joe at the 2007 WPC" will be featured right here on azbilliards.com and will offer a fun and unique insight into Philippine pool and the World Pool Championship from all angles, good, bad and ugly...and pretty too. I'll be tracking Jay Helfert's movements, as well, just to keep him honest.
I'll be writing two to three times a week up to the tournament, and hopefully daily during the tournament.
The first column is already up. The second one should be up today or tomorrow. http://www.azbilliards.com/heyjoe/heyjoe1.cfm
Enjoy...
I will be writing a regular World Pool Championship column this year leading up to and through the entire tournament. The column, entitled "Hey,Joe at the 2007 WPC" will be featured right here on azbilliards.com and will offer a fun and unique insight into Philippine pool and the World Pool Championship from all angles, good, bad and ugly...and pretty too. I'll be tracking Jay Helfert's movements, as well, just to keep him honest.
I'll be writing two to three times a week up to the tournament, and hopefully daily during the tournament.
The first column is already up. The second one should be up today or tomorrow. http://www.azbilliards.com/heyjoe/heyjoe1.cfm
Enjoy...