S smashmouth AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 31, 2014 #1 they seem to be sponsoring alot and I'm hearing better grip and less skid than simonis what's the deal?
they seem to be sponsoring alot and I'm hearing better grip and less skid than simonis what's the deal?
A Aten m8 Silver Member Aug 31, 2014 #2 they play fast and roll really clean, haven't played on simonis for long enough to know how they fare long-term though
they play fast and roll really clean, haven't played on simonis for long enough to know how they fare long-term though
S smashmouth AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 1, 2014 #3 does it grip better and skid less than simonis?
hang-the-9 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 3, 2014 #5 Only time I have seen a review by pros on the cloth, it was bad. I think it was at one of the China tournaments, they were staying it was way too fast and did not play right.
Only time I have seen a review by pros on the cloth, it was bad. I think it was at one of the China tournaments, they were staying it was way too fast and did not play right.