Test hit only figured pink Ivory Jim Pierce

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What’s up everyone. I am listing a test hit only Highly figured pink ivory Jim Pierce cue. The cue has a pink ivory forearm and buttsleeve with a wrap (looks and feels like a real lizard but I do not know if it is a leather imitation or a real lizard wrap. It has the real thin feel of real lizard and is sticky like the real stuff). Nice silver rings smilar to a cognoscenti at all positions. The joint and ferrule we both the good stuff with a pad underneath the tip. Cue Is 58 in long with the total weight at 19.8 oz. This cue was purchased brand new by me and I have used it maybe 20 minutes total like the last few cues I have purchased Just because of My work schedule. This cue plays very good! Sold!. Paypal add 3 percent.
 

Attachments

  • 8C7CA762-10DB-4147-9B2F-62FF23EA1CBB.jpg
    8C7CA762-10DB-4147-9B2F-62FF23EA1CBB.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 519
  • C9A2AEFA-9C1B-46A9-A248-161500AE8C38.jpg
    C9A2AEFA-9C1B-46A9-A248-161500AE8C38.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 491
  • 25256EF7-D553-4137-A895-134531EE86B5.jpg
    25256EF7-D553-4137-A895-134531EE86B5.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
Back
Top