Thank You A Z ers!

Top Guns!!

Let's not forget to thank the guys that make all this possible and keep us in order!!

Thank You Mike for creating this site and keeping it going!! I know you work tirelessly on it!! I knew Mike was the real deal when he asked for Texas Open result be texted at 4am when it ended!LOL.

avatar1_0.gif

Thanks Dave!! This guy takes and manages more crap than anyone I know!! I really appreciate you Dave! Thanks for all you do!!

avatar3374_17.gif.jpg

I haven't met or had any dealing with Jerry, But I know he has a lot to do with this site being what it is. Thank You Jerry!

avatar2525_1.gif.jpg
 
Happy Thanksgiving, Ray! And thanks for the kind words. Glad you get to see your Mom on this thankful day.

Not sure who I am pulling for between you and Worldison2 - hmm.... tough!!

Safe travels and have fun!

P.S. I have the turkey in the oven already. :) Yum!
 
WoW!!

akaTrigger said:
Happy Thanksgiving, Ray! And thanks for the kind words. Glad you get to see your Mom on this thankful day.

Not sure who I am pulling for between you and Worldison2 - hmm.... tough!!

Safe travels and have fun!

P.S. I have the turkey in the oven already. :) Yum!

You are cooking??? I'm impressed!! Tell your Mom I said Happy Thanksgiving!!

Ray

I would like to extend a big Thank You, to one of my newest friends here ShootingArts. Hu and I have had differences about other members and we have other members that we are both friends with. We both took the high road and have become friends because of it!

I really enjoy some of the "pool" stories Hu has. Thanks for being friends Hu!!

Ray
 
Back
Top