I attended the US championship event in Louiville and enjoyed the action so much, I never entered the pocket billiards room next door. I want to thank several people who made the experience so positive.
Match play was superb and like most fans of 3C, I enjoyed the action. What I didn't expect was the opportunity to play after hours and recieve instruction from some of the players.
Dennis Dieckman kept the room open and I had the pleasure of instruction from Juan Elizalde and Jamil Isreal. They worked with me for several hours over 4 nights and I began seeing the patterns that led to several 3's and a 5 point run.
I want to thank the tournament organizers for making the experience possible and for helping me see what I have been missing as a "pool" player. I'll be at the Carom Cafe this summer and attending the nationals from now on.
Match play was superb and like most fans of 3C, I enjoyed the action. What I didn't expect was the opportunity to play after hours and recieve instruction from some of the players.
Dennis Dieckman kept the room open and I had the pleasure of instruction from Juan Elizalde and Jamil Isreal. They worked with me for several hours over 4 nights and I began seeing the patterns that led to several 3's and a 5 point run.
I want to thank the tournament organizers for making the experience possible and for helping me see what I have been missing as a "pool" player. I'll be at the Carom Cafe this summer and attending the nationals from now on.