Thank you

8_Ball_Rob

I met you in Vegas at the riviera up in the Skybox. You showed me the diamond system. Thank you for showing me.

Rob

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
8_Ball_Rob said:
I met you in Vegas at the riviera up in the Skybox. You showed me the diamond system. Thank you for showing me.

Rob
yes,i was there too.thanks alot.you,alice,shawn were very informative.Great 30 minutes,I wish I could have stayed longer.;)

8_Ball_Rob

Diamond System

Jennifer

Are there and books in publication that you could recomend that puts the diamond system in to prospective from a laymans point of view? How did you learn the system? Thanks you in advance..

Rob

JennBarretta

Pro Player
I learned many of the systems from my coach, Stu Mattana, who, as part of my training, took me to play 3 cushion billiards once a week for about 6 months. He pounded those diamond systems into my head. At the time it felt like torture, but now I'm so glad I know them. I've used them to get out of many seemingly hopeless situations.

A great book that shows almost all of those systems is "Win at Pocket Billiards" by Desmond Allen. Here is a link to it on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Win-Pocket-Billiards-Simplified-Illustrated/dp/156625163X

Good luck!