Thanks for another GREAT Year

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time to chime in about the BreakRAK and it’s inventor and builder, the wonderful Charley...

You can total it all up anyway you like - but for the product he has engineered and built (nothing close to it, globally) along with the large, easy to transport storage case and shipping - it’s a steal. Fits every table size if you get the Pro kit, which you should do.

Two things will become apparent the first 15 minutes you have one:

1) you’ll know the price was really a non-issue. You’ll be able to work your break and fix numerous issues with your break stroke, speed and results in short order. How valuable is your time and the lessons you could never get without this device? Ball sets run more than this training device. So do your cues. And league fees. It’s a no brainer when you crunch numbers and value. You’ll also KNOW you were one lucky person to get this generation-lasting break trainer as cheap as you did. It’s worth a lot more than you’ll pay. I wouldn’t sell mine for $2000. That’s not a typo.

2) you realize your pals and friends will want to use it and take it home! They’ll ask and bribe and beg. They’ll trade chalk, bring whiskey gifts and even a new Aramith ball set as thanks for letting them use it - true story. So let them. It’s easy to transport. It will also motivate you to use the BreakRAK when they return it.

Charley is top-shelf. Call him and find out for yourself. Who else would offer to send you the plans he’s worked up for holding the radar so you can build your own and make it match your table or room? No one. That’s who

Oh - and do what you can to get his book

~ K.
Totally agree and i'll add that i see Charlie pretty often doing battle on the golf table. He's a down-to-earth regular guy who loves the game and stands behind what he says and makes.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind words

Having been a Pool Player, for 60 plus years, I knew that GREAT customer Service & a Great Product would be the key to the longevity of any company. My product has helped thousands of Players, to gain control of that elusive Break Shot.

Every Player should have access to one of these Practice Tools, your Pool Room should provide one or at the very least, rent you one for 30 minutes. Warming up with the BreakRAK gives some free stroking for starters & practice controlling Whitey.

A good Break Shot has several facets. The first thing is making a ball, knowledge helps out in this arena, so I wrote a book, titled, "The GREAT Break Shot." The second thing is Cue Ball Control. This is the BIGGIE, this will help you start Running Racks. Then you can start practicing with a Radar Setup, to develop the feel for a couple different Speeds, that work very well in different games.

Good Luck, we all need it...

The Break Shot is difficult to do well, it deserves some respect.