Thanks TAR

Palmerfan

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Justin and Mark and crew thank you for all the hard work..great matches and podcasts..truly two of the best in the business and brought us pool fans some of the best "challenge" matches ever played by all the present day greats of the game. Sorry to hear this will be the final TAR match as I can't count how many hours of great pool I've watched both live and downloaded some of the older matches that were just too good not to add to my collection.

Another blow to the Billiard Community hearing that this will be it. So much blame to go around from some greedy pros with no allegiance to Bonus Balls epic failure both game wise and schedule wise..and countless other reasons as well unfortunately.

One of the final nails in the US Pro pool coffin. Anyway best of luck to you on all future endeavors and I hope you stay close to the game of Billiards in your future line of work that owes you so much IMHO. All you guys did was put $ in the pockets of Pro's and gave hardcore fans some of the best pool I've seen I years..at practically every discipline.

Take care and again thank you!