Thanks To JOB Billiards

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to say a quick thanks to Ricky G. Carl, Chris, and Peg for running a great pool room and being so nice.

I also enjoyed Alex and his cue work and the few people I've played.
 
These folks are promoting Pool on a large scale.

I only hear positive comments on JOB and their
fine facility.
 
I have enjoyed my time up there, even though I'm taking thrashings from everyone.

They did make some uber strong comments also, like anyone from Indiana can come down and get played.
 
I have been to JOBs... it's a great place. What happened to Jim Blaylock, he owned it when I went through.
 
Ricky G. Best name of a pool player/pool hall owner owns it. He's been very nice
 
I recommend the place.

Anyone else have any stories about recent times at JOB.
 
Back
Top