I recently received a message off a guy a met who bought my DVD, it's messages like this that makes me enjoy teaching people and helping others improve.
Thanks for making my day, and to all the others who message me.
Good morning Lee.
I met you with Jay Helfert in Tunica at the Great Southern Classic. I just wanted to say that your DVD is the best 50 bucks I ever spent on pool and has helped my game tremendously.
The 1 to 5 pre-shot routine was the major missing piece to my consistency. But more than anything else, I know understand how to "keep the ball straight" on those funny shots that I always throw off line because I was aiming in the wrong spot. I am making more balls now than ever and when I shoot I KNOW its going in the pocket, not hoping on those shots. And I have a bit of a swagger that I always saw in good players, and never had it myself. I cannot tell you how much I wish I could find you to coach me for a while but I know you are busy.
You tried to give me your phone number before but my battery was dead when you called. If you could send it to me again I would really like to talk to you and try to catch up with you. And see if we can get some regular coaching on a schedule. I have no problem traveling either. Thanks!
Thanks for making my day, and to all the others who message me.
Good morning Lee.
I met you with Jay Helfert in Tunica at the Great Southern Classic. I just wanted to say that your DVD is the best 50 bucks I ever spent on pool and has helped my game tremendously.
The 1 to 5 pre-shot routine was the major missing piece to my consistency. But more than anything else, I know understand how to "keep the ball straight" on those funny shots that I always throw off line because I was aiming in the wrong spot. I am making more balls now than ever and when I shoot I KNOW its going in the pocket, not hoping on those shots. And I have a bit of a swagger that I always saw in good players, and never had it myself. I cannot tell you how much I wish I could find you to coach me for a while but I know you are busy.
You tried to give me your phone number before but my battery was dead when you called. If you could send it to me again I would really like to talk to you and try to catch up with you. And see if we can get some regular coaching on a schedule. I have no problem traveling either. Thanks!