Thanks Zensteve and MI_Billiards+++++

billiardshot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Zensteve and MI_Billiards [Sde] for a Great Tournament And Live Streaming Oct 9 thru 11. And all their Helps
3Cushionking for some great pictures
Let not forget the sponsors. Oh. and the USBA Plus all who kept AZ updated.
THanks all For a Streaming weekend
Bob Watson
 
Agreed. I didn't get to watch too much of the uStream...yet...but what I saw I loved.

The AZB updates got my heart beating faster too!
 
Thanks Zensteve and MI_Billiards [Sde] for a Great Tournament And Live Streaming Oct 9 thru 11. And all their Helps
3Cushionking for some great pictures
Let not forget the sponsors. Oh. and the USBA Plus all who kept AZ updated.
THanks all For a Streaming weekend
Bob Watson

Thank you Bob for the kind words, if it wasn't for people like you who are appreciative of what we do it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

zensteve aka Steve A. did a find job of hosting his first ever major tourney. I heard many of the players commenting on his efforts to bring together such a fine field of players.

I could not have done the stream without the help of my good friend Curly aka curlyscues and thank him for all of his on site help.

I also had the help of many other friends online that gave me support to put this all together.

Gary, aka poolzilla aka oldzilla did a tremendous job of posting results here on azb and helping me to moderate the live stream. Thank you Gary for taking the time to help make this event a success.

Jim aka jfred from Accu-stats gave me support with tech advise prior to the show and promoting the event and making it the "Streaming Showcase" at http://www.accu-stats.com/ He also allowed the event to be promoted on "The Game Show" http://www.ustream.tv/channel/accu-stats-on-location
A special thanks Jim for your calming words when things got hectic!

Renee' of Crown Cues and Bob aka cmbwsu helped to moderate the chat room and bump threads and their help is very much appreciated.

Ray "Bigtruck" Hansen, Ron Mason and Mattiefingaz also provided tech support prior to the event and their help is not forgotten!

This was put together as a team and every ones help was needed and thank you all once again!

Lastly thanks to all who tuned in and I hope you enjoyed the show

Steve D Elzinga
Mi_Billiards
 
Back
Top