Thanks!

SlewFootLag

Registered
I'm in the process of "restoring" an old early 60's Fischer "Royal 76" 6ft coin-op for myself. I went into this endeavor with very little knowledge of how in depth and nuanced repairs to tables can be, I was naive.

Thanks to this forum and the history, advice, tips, tricks I've gleaned from the pros on here, I've gained a huge amount of respect for the profession, and my table is coming along nicely. A huge thanks to Rob (dontlitethat) for taking time out of his schedule to personally call me and give me pointers. It was a huge help and continue doing what you guys do, this is an invaluable resource! Getting there...
-Dave

Attachments

• 20141121_090457.jpg
    20141121_090457.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 167

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

Hello Dave,

Enjoy you're table,I've got one just like it. The small table is great for tight locations where 7' tables won't fit.
That table will bring much fun and enjoyment of the game in to your home.

Anyone looking for a short table?

Rob.M

-

I'm in the process of "restoring" an old early 60's Fischer "Royal 76" 6ft coin-op for myself. I went into this endeavor with very little knowledge of how in depth and nuanced repairs to tables can be, I was naive.

Thanks to this forum and the history, advice, tips, tricks I've gleaned from the pros on here, I've gained a huge amount of respect for the profession, and my table is coming along nicely. A huge thanks to Rob (dontlitethat) for taking time out of his schedule to personally call me and give me pointers. It was a huge help and continue doing what you guys do, this is an invaluable resource! Getting there...
-Dave