Hey everybody !! It's Scotty reporting from Castle... It's that time of the year once again. The 2nd Castle Christmas Classic is coming up !! I also need to welcome a co-host for the event this year... THE MEZZ TOUR !!! Tour owner Jose Burgos offered to donate his time to run the draw and chart. He has also donated a $900 cue to raffle off. I want to thank Jose in advance. The dates to remember are DEC 14 + 15 !!! Last year we had 42 players... The champ was Mike Davis and took home $2750 and the runner up was Jayson Shaw who won $1300. The payouts were pretty solid for $75 entry fee !!! For those who missed it last year here are the details... Entry fee is 75 bucks. It is open to ALL players. Everyone plays EVEN. The game is 9-Ball races to 7. Winner breaks. There will be a CALCUTTA !! The Top C/D player wins $200 !! This event is designed to have big payouts. Unless we get a crazy amount of players I will only payout up to 12th place... Play good and get paid big... There will be no money taken out, No greens fees, No TD expense, everything will go into the prize fund. This is all thanks to John + Minnie for "giving" me the room to hold this event. So to say thanks back John plays for free.. This year it is a two day event. Im trying to avoid the 2am finish and come back at 11am scenario. If I can finish in one day I will.. The last detail is the important one.... 11AM SIGN-UP DEADLINE. If you would like to pre-pay and secure a spot feel free to drop off your cash at castle. By doing this it means you buy yourself some time. By the time I do the calcutta, draw and if you add the 15 minutes you have to show after your match is called no one should have any complaints if I enforce the strict 11AM DEADLINE.. (I feel it's not fair to the other players) Any questions just ask... If you are a definite "yes" please let me know so I can post a players list.
Where:
Castle Billiards
349 Rt 17 South
East Rutherford Nj, 07073
(201) 933-6007
Time Doors Open 9:30am Play Begin 12:00pm
Contact: Jose Burgos 267-257-8006 or Pool Hall (201) 933-6007
Entry Fees:
$75
FORMAT:
9-Ball: Double Elimination. Race to 7 winner breaks
Where:
Castle Billiards
349 Rt 17 South
East Rutherford Nj, 07073
(201) 933-6007
Time Doors Open 9:30am Play Begin 12:00pm
Contact: Jose Burgos 267-257-8006 or Pool Hall (201) 933-6007
Entry Fees:
$75
FORMAT:
9-Ball: Double Elimination. Race to 7 winner breaks