The Action Report: Quality of stream.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would just like to comment on how the quality of the TAR stream has gone above and beyond what we were normally used to. It looks like we're watching a high definition television show. Back from the first time I watched when the derby was still in Kentucky to now it is night and day. This is the first PPV in a while I havent ordered, working 48 hours over the course of the weekend doesnt work well for free time. I stopped in to see a few games and was floored by the quality.

As pool players and spectators, we enjoy anything available but this blows away the competition. I guarantee you will not see this quality in Earls next match vs Johnny Archer.

TAR, whatever you have going on, keep it up. (except the not shipping outside the US part, that blows ass) You have upped the bar for all other streamers.

Thank you.
 
Justin went over the set up earlier today that Dave and Nathan from RUNOUTMEDIA are running the cameras and shots. WOW, I thought it looked familiar from somewhere. Same awesome quality as the Mika DVDs and the Venom Trickshot.

Big props to Dave and Nathan for being on top of all of our video needs!
 
Justin said in the post match interviews that it was the best stream because of the team that brought it together. Great to see the man give credit where it is due. He and Beav in the booth were excellent, John Schmidt added some input when I was watching also.

Kudos to TAR, RUNOUTMEDIA, Babys Pro Shop, John Mars, SVB, Earl, etc.
 
The live 2 camera work definitely added to the productoin, making this a step above the typical 1 camera on a tripod coverage. The only thing missing was music (thanks to Earl) and pro pool player commentary. Bev did a good job though, and John S is always nice to listen to.
 
Back
Top