The Beards Website,, tell us what you like?

Bigkahuna

It's Good For Your Game!
Silver Member
I know many of you have already been there but......

This morning I am reminded of what a great contribution the Beards website is to the history of pool. I have been there several times and still feel like I am scratching the surface. There really is a lot of stuff up there when you get to blogspot.

Tell us what you like the most about Freddy's website?:ok:

http://www.bankingwiththebeard.com/
 
before it's gone

Bigkahuna said:
I know many of you have already been there but......

This morning I am reminded of what a great contribution the Beards website is to the history of pool. I have been there several times and still feel like I am scratching the surface. There really is a lot of stuff up there when you get to blogspot.

Tell us what you like the most about Freddy's website?:ok:

http://www.bankingwiththebeard.com/

The Beard is truly one of the most colorful characters our game has ever known,he ranks way up there with Cornbread,Pucket,R.A.,McCreedy, and whomever your favorite characters are.He has spent thousands of hrs. with his blog,bringing to us unforgettable moments,and stories of the greatest players and characters our game has ever known. For those of you who have never visited his blog do yourself a favor and go there now.It's the Brazilian nuts,and that's better than the triple.
 
My favorite is the picture of Freddy sporting the Captain America look.

Nick
 
"Colorful"

wincardona said:
The Beard is truly one of the most colorful characters our game has ever known,he ranks way up there with Cornbread,Pucket,R.A.,McCreedy, and whomever your favorite characters are.He has spent thousands of hrs. with his blog,bringing to us unforgettable moments,and stories of the greatest players and characters our game has ever known. For those of you who have never visited his blog do yourself a favor and go there now.It's the Brazilian nuts,and that's better than the triple.


I couldn't have said it better, Billy. And I'm glad to see the Beard getting some love while he's still with us.

Besides the historical info and his great gift of story telling, he's funny without trying to be. Him and Johnny T can tell stories in writing that make me laugh out loud. They're very valued here.
 
Although I may be somewhat biased, (having known Freddy for over 20 yrs) I have to agree with Bill & Terry. Freddy is an American original. I think if more people read Fred's blog more people would take part in this sport we call billiards. Freddy's passion for the game shines through in his stories & instruction. Also, getting Freddy and Bill I. in the same commentating booth can prove entertaining beyond anyones expectations.
 
Back
Top