The Best Affordable Cuemakers Today?

Stew boo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which cuemakers would you all recommend who can make a quality custom cue in the under $1500 price range?

Stew boo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Talk to Joshua Treadway, you might have to up that $1500 though
Josh makes great cues, and is a well known and respected cuemaker. However, I'm hoping people will recommend some newer/lesser known cuemakers who can give you a true custom cue in that budget, not just a merry widow or sneaky.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Josh makes great cues, and is a well known and respected cuemaker. However, I'm hoping people will recommend some newer/lesser known cuemakers who can give you a true custom cue in that budget, not just a merry widow or sneaky.
Most makers for a 4pt cue will start at about 1600 and go up. My friend just got a nice Titleist conversion from Cody for around 1200. A full Cody-made will start at that 15-1600 range. Does super nice work and is awesome to deal with.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll always recommend David Elliott.

Chris Nitti's stepson and protégé.

Chris claims that it won't be long before David is better than he is.

As it is, right now I tell people that buying an Elliott is like getting a Nitti in half the time for half the price.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Anyone have recommendations on doing a Titlist conversion?? I have an old Titlist begging for a conversion.