The best is yet to come.."Make It Happen"

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This will be imo the best of the "Make It Happen" productions. ;)

Unlike past "Make It Happen" events we are going to have a ..FINALS MATCH..

The top two players with the best overall win % will face off one another in the finals. In the event there is a tie for the best winning % there will be tie breakers to decide who advances to the finals. Tie breakers will be explained at a later time.

The two players chosen by Accu-Stats are the two strongest young one pocket players in the world today. Both Justin Hall and Danny Smith are knocking on the door of the "upper echelon" boundary of one pocket players and present a more than formidable challenge to the worlds greatest players.

Justin Hall and Danny Smith brings to memory two great players from my era. They have very similar styles and game as the great Ronnie Allen (Danny Smith) and the great Leonard "Bugs" Rucker (Justin Hall) Like Ronnie Danny moves balls with power shots..kicking.. caroms..and other ways to create pressure for his opponents, and sports a "sweet" cue ball in the process. Justin is a very aggressive player that has the heart of a lion and the banking skills the likes of the great Bugs Rucker. Both players instills fear in all their opponents, and I expect the same thing happening in our next "Make It Happen" event.

This tournament will be played on the 4-1/2 X 9 table, where there will be plenty of fast action..for those who like fast action this shouldn't be missed.

Dr. Bill

Thomas McKane

Lifelong student of one p
Silver Member
Did they decide to use 9' tables after all? That's good news indeed.

This will be imo the best of the "Make It Happen" productions. ;)

Unlike past "Make It Happen" events we are going to have a ..FINALS MATCH..

The top two players with the best overall win % will face off one another in the finals. In the event there is a tie for the best winning % there will be tie breakers to decide who advances to the finals. Tie breakers will be explained at a later time.

The two players chosen by Accu-Stats are the two strongest young one pocket players in the world today. Both Justin Hall and Danny Smith are knocking on the door of the "upper echelon" boundary of one pocket players and present a more than formidable challenge to the worlds greatest players.

Justin Hall and Danny Smith brings to memory two great players from my era. They have very similar styles and game as the great Ronnie Allen (Danny Smith) and the great Leonard "Bugs" Rucker (Justin Hall) Like Ronnie Danny moves balls with power shots..kicking.. caroms..and other ways to create pressure for his opponents, and sports a "sweet" cue ball in the process. Justin is a very aggressive player that has the heart of a lion and the banking skills the likes of the great Bugs Rucker. Both players instills fear in all their opponents, and I expect the same thing happening in our next "Make It Happen" event.

This tournament will be played on the 4-1/2 X 9 table, where there will be plenty of fast action..for those who like fast action this shouldn't be missed.

Dr. Bill

TheMadScientist

Justin Richardson
Silver Member
This is a must watch...

It is great to watch the top one pocket players use all of their firepower and moves on one another.

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The winner of the round robin format should have some advantage going into the finals, like automatically winning the lag (breaking first).

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The winner of the round robin format should have some advantage going into the finals, like automatically winning the lag (breaking first).

Funny that you mentioned that, I agree. I spoke to Pat and suggested that the winner of the round robin should get the first break, whether the race is to three or four. Similar to the NBA where the teams with the best record have the opening game on their floor.

Bill Incardona