The Billiard Club - Mobile, AL Monthly 9 Ball Tournament June 4th - 6th

jbogard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Billiard Club - Mobile Alabama monthly $5000.00 Guaranteed Jerry Brock – Scotty Townsend Open 9 ball Bar Table Tournament will be held June 5th & 6th. Double Elimination, winner breaks, texas express rules, race to 7 winners side, race to 5 losers side. Player auction starting at 1pm, tournament starting right after. $35.00 entry fee. Tournament will be played on 13 Valley Bar Tables at 50 cents. We will open from 2PM Friday for registration and will be open 24 hours starting on Friday June 4th. Mini tournaments or a ring game friday night. Must be 21 years of age to enter with a valid id. We have plenty of room (8k sq ft) fully stocked bar, 12" digiorno pizzas, mini french bread pizzas cheese burgers we also have 4 - 4 1/2 x 9 diamonds, 3 - 4 1/2 x 9 cold crowns. We are 10 minutes from I-10 at 4130 Government Blvd Mobile, Al 36693. Phone - 251-447-2132 ask for Joe or Bear after 2pm. If anyone would like for me to email them a flyer email me at jbogard@live.com tournament will be held the 1st Saturday of every month. You can sign up early by calling with a credit card and asking for Joe after 2PM.

Last month we had 98 players and expect a full feild (128) this coming month.

Attachments

• The Billiard Club Monthly Saturday Tournament.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This one will be streamed by Big Truck....

I'm sure gonna try!! It will be a tall order to make it to Alabama from California in 3 days! :shocked:

I will need a lot of help to make this happen! If anyone would like to advertise on the show, sponsor a company or make a contribution to cover this event, please go to:

http://www.poolactiontv.com/shopping.html

You can make a donation there or buy T-shirts.

If you want to advertise your offering or sponsor a company, email me at akabigtruck@gmail.com or call 254-379-2569!

Let's make this happen!!!

Thanks!

Ray

jbogard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rumor has it that there will be tons of Action at this one....Mike Black and Jerry Brock may match up...Mobile Will and David G may play again as well for thousands!!!

jbogard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The highest finishing woman in the tournament will get $100.00 so guys bring your spouses and get them in action!!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will be unable to make this event. It should be a great tournament with lots of great action!

Maybe we can make one of these in the future! Best of luck to all my friends that will be attending.

See y'all in Atlanta!

Ray

cycopath

Call me Banger.
Silver Member
Billiard Club Monthly 9 Ball

A little less than half the field of last month at 44 players.

Results:
1st Gary Lutman
2nd Scotty Townsend
3rd David Trest
4th Benny Conway Jr.

I don't have specifics but there was plenty happening after the tourny.

Hennessee and Joyner matched up playing one pocket.
I saw Denny Fox playing Jaybird some one hole.
Scotty Townsend and Stacer Toomer playing 9 ball.
Jason Moran and Ocho playing one pocket.