The Case for Bonus Ball

Pocketcleaner

Registered
I know not having everything or anything together for the opening of the stream was a huge mistake on the part of the BB. I know many of you feel ripped off and beyond annoyed about it.

I was really looking forward to getting to see it as well. However, we are getting to see tomorrow for free. I believe the level of disappointment is only due to the excitement this new game brings.

Give Bonus Ball a chance, a real chance. This was the first time out of the box, and I can see it a nice production from inside the studio. Although I know sentiments lean heavy on the negative here, the FB fans Just seem to be excited to see it tomorrow/today. The pockets are tight. Very tight. But so are tables in many international games. Remember this is a whole new game. With a whole new set of rules of course.

The press on the rules isn’t too positive either. But I have read them. They aren’t that hard to understand. All new games have all new rules. This one is no different. Once they actually get into the season and we all start learning the rules the action is going to be exciting.

One other benefit, I won’t say, but, Ill put a healthy wager can you can guess what it is.

My guess Is they will tweak the rules for improvement as they go, as does any professional league.

I do understand if you’ve “had it” but really, that is bringing a bad attitude to a potentially good situation. Lets just relax, sit back, and watch these guys (and gal) make great shots, and miss….just like in the NBA. And that one time “start up” league is doing ok.

So IMO learn the rules, do your best not to hate, and maybe share the links on your FB page. Get the word out, and lets pray they get their stream situation in order.

Here’s to tomorrow’s action making up for today’s disappointment.

Peace.

If it looks like a terd, smells like a terd....It is most likely a terd.

TommyLee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the game is gonna be good but the best case they have right now is In a black dress and 5 inch pumps

Medalist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your not their target audiance. Your just a pool player with money. Bonus Ball is meant for ???

APA BRIAN

APA BRIAN
Silver Member
Your not their target audiance. Your just a pool player with money. Bonus Ball is meant for ???

This post is a bit assumptive, but thankfully correct. Everyone seems to be sure what their target audience isn't. But honestly I'm not sure who or what their target audience is. I imagine its anyone who likes to pick up a cue. In that case this forum's members certainly qualify.

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
I mean anyone B- speed and above can understand these rules without any problem. It seems there are a ton of posters on here that play atleast that well. I love all games. Backgammon, Gin, and rotation pool... games people love, are no more complicated in my opinion.
I played Bonus Ball a few weeks ago with my girlfriend. Call me a B player, and her a D player. It was ridiculous. Bonus Ball on a home table is a near perfect recipe for a huge argument. Maybe we need to spend more time with the rule book.

Granted, we were just using stripes, solids, and the eight ball. Maybe an official purple and orange BB set would have smoothed things out.

-Blake

PS I know I said I'd be there again Friday to watch BB, but I decided to go out and gamble a little bit instead. I had a great time (ended up even). From what I read, I made a good decision.

Better luck next time.