This is audio only, clipped from the podcast (full podcast episode in the description, like the part where I picked JL Chang to win the 10 ball last weekend!).
It can be frustrating because the most important information seems so obvious that people can move on by saying "Yeah, I know". But do they really? Are they applying it? It's not hard to tell. Results don't like. So when you listen to this I am not interested in if you already 'know' it. I want to if you're living it. And if not, I hope you start so you can hit all of your pool goals!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDv_ZdMQrd4&t=6s
It can be frustrating because the most important information seems so obvious that people can move on by saying "Yeah, I know". But do they really? Are they applying it? It's not hard to tell. Results don't like. So when you listen to this I am not interested in if you already 'know' it. I want to if you're living it. And if not, I hope you start so you can hit all of your pool goals!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDv_ZdMQrd4&t=6s