The game room in our clubhouse is getting updated. New rails and covering all three tables with Championship 3030. Can't wait for it to be finished.

Roscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poolroom.jpg

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's competition for the longest thread title. Well done.

Where's that clubhouse?

Last edited:

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There’s few things for a pool player that are hard to beat. Playing on a new table or newly installed cloth is certainly one of them. Playing with a new cue certainly ranks up there along with the rush of playing a match/session against a complete unknown - neither of you has any clue how the other plays.

Roscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
True, I know we will have to 'learn' the new installations. Question is, how long will it take??

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
There’s few things for a pool player that are hard to beat. Playing on a new table or newly installed cloth is certainly one of them. Playing with a new cue certainly ranks up there along with the rush of playing a match/session against a complete unknown - neither of you has any clue how the other plays.
i hate new cloth, its like ice hockey

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool!

The guy in the gray shirt looks a little confused though.

I hope he didn't take something apart that he's not going to be able to put back together again! 😁

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
What I want to know is what the hell is a set of balls doing on the Gold Crown at this stage of re-clothing?
…….and the old cloth doesn’t look all that bad.
IMG_0007.jpeg

Roscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The current cloth is Simonis 860 and is about 5 years old. Table gets a lot of play. We've got a few 'bangers' here so there is quite a number of divots in the cloth. Tables won't be recovered until Tuesday when they bring the refinished rails back.