The Gorilla and the Redneck

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Gorilla and the Redneck

A small zoo in Kentucky obtained a very rare species of gorilla.
Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very
difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined
the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available. Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper thought of Bobby Lee Walton, a redneck part-time worker responsible for cleaning the
animal cages. Bobby Lee, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species. The Zoo Keeper thought they might have a solution.

Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition.
Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?
Bobby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have
to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced
that
he would accept their offer, but only under four conditions:

1. "First", Bobby Lee said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips."
The Keeper quickly agreed to this condition.
2. "Second", he said, "you can't never tell no one about this."
The keeper again readily agreed to this condition.
3. "Third", Bobby Lee said, "I want all the children raised Southern
Baptist."
Once again it was agreed.
4. AND LAST, BOBBY LEE SAID, "I'LL NEED ANOTHER WEEK TO COME UP WITH THE $500.00."

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great joke

try this one-- summer is over and the children are back at school, the teacher gives each time to talk of there summer off, first up mary--we spent our time at the beach and fun had by all. good says the teacher. o.k. little johnny turn--me and dad went fishing, and caught 50 crappie and they all weighted over 5lb each,well the teacher knew johnny was streaching the truth, but did knot know how to handle it , so she takes him to principle office and ask for help, well he ask johnny to tell him the story, so hetells him. the principle pasues and think how to hand the problem, and says johnny as i was coming to work today i stopped at a red light and a little dog was barking up a tree, in a few minutes a BEAR FELL OUT OF THE TREE AND THE LITTLE DOG KILLED IT. what do YOU THINK OF THAT JOHNNY???? JOHNNY REPLY , YEA I KNOW THAT MY DOG AND THAT IS THE 3 BEAR HE KILLED THIS WEEK!!!! GO LITTLE JOHNNY!!!!:D :D :) :)