Hello!! I have started a new tour in the southeast called "The Great Southern Billiard Tour". We are having our second stop in Knoxville, TN on Feb. 10 & 11. I just wanted to start a mailing list - I already have a pretty good one but wanted to make sure that if anyone wanted to receive info. on our future tour stops that I could get your address. All of our info. is posted here on AZ - in the tours and tourneys section and I try to also post an announcement here on the forums. If there is anyone who wants to be added please email me w/ your address and I will gladly add you. If you are a room owner and are interested in having a tournament please feel free to give me a call. 865-850-4572. Thanks for everyones support in making this tour a successful one. Take care and see you soon.
Shannon Daulton
Marge Cooper
Tournament directors & promoters
Shannon Daulton
Marge Cooper
Tournament directors & promoters