The Ice House

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Visited there for my first time yesterday.

Definitely 2 thumbs up!👍👍

TD

I've seen Scott's videos on f/b and the place is beautiful, has a variety of rooms and features, etc, and is packed with people...including hot women.

So, I'm wondering if any real players play there or is it mainly recreational players there? What'd you see mostly?

Jeff Livingston

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I've seen Scott's videos on f/b and the place is beautiful, has a variety of rooms and features, etc, and is packed with people...including hot women.

So, I'm wondering if any real players play there or is it mainly recreational players there? What'd you see mostly?

Jeff Livingston
That's a good question. I've been wondering that too. Is the room cost effective enough for good players to hang out and play during the day?

Also, if Scott is busy managing the place, does he really have time to be the house pro or to play money games during the day?

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would say that Scott has a big enough job running the place that there isn't a lot of time for playing. That is just my opinion. It's a business and a big one with a lot of responsibility and demands much IMO.

There were high level players there when I was, but I didn't take time to clock the place

Td