• Blue is the best

• Green is the best

• I am insane and I prefer red or black cloth

Results are only viewable after voting.

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I fi

I find this interesting...green, after all, is a yellow/blue mixture...so as the cloth ages, the yellow fades quicker?
...you know how cue balls tend to become yellow from lack of use....I had an unused set of snooker balls...but they were 15 years old, still in the box...cue ball was very yellow, and the blue ball was green.
If you stored your snooker balls in a vacuum, you would avoid the photooxidation that turns the cue ball yellow. UV light, heat and oxygen are the culprit.

A dark colored vacuum seal bag would probably do the trick. Or any vacuum sealed bag stored in a dark temperature controlled area.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric, any picks of this gem you care to share?
Sorry I never took pics. I never take pics of anything I own.

I have never set up the table, came wrapped, we unwrapped it, made sure it was alll there and it’s sat like that for many years. I moved from that property & it went into storage properly packed and it’s stlll there.

I’m pondering setting it up, not sure.

if I do I’ll have someone get pics for you

Best
Fatboy

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry I never took pics. I never take pics of anything I own.

I have never set up the table, came wrapped, we unwrapped it, made sure it was alll there and it’s sat like that for many years. I moved from that property & it went into storage properly packed and it’s stlll there.

I’m pondering setting it up, not sure.

if I do I’ll have someone get pics for you

Best
Fatboy
Perhaps the table needs a new home?

The home I have in mind would offer full visitation rights. ;) :)

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Perhaps the table needs a new home?

The home I have in mind would offer full visitation rights. ;) :)
Too late, the adoption paperwork has been started then me and "dad" are gonna start putting that table together so we can share some light hearted competition on it. :)

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too late, the adoption paperwork has been started then me and "dad" are gonna start putting that table together so we can share some light hearted competition on it. :)
Don't you think Wisconsin is a bit far for "dad" to go and see his new son? LOL

Cold hard cash are my adoption papers, and I am just a hop, skip, and a jump up the PCH. ;)

VarmintKong

Cannonball comin’!
Gold Member
Absolutely, I hate metric, as odd is it sounds its way too confusing.
Isn’t it easier to think in round numbers?

I used to help a friend out on the weekends; he’d yak about if you counted your knuckles they made twelve. Great man, how is that practical to our current purpose?

I used to have a blast asking for things in jacked up fractions, “I need a piece just a ‘red one’ under 14 an 15/12ths.”

“What?!?”

“Oh fine, cut it at 15 and 2/16ths heavy. Just a C.H. though.”

Last edited:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Isn’t it easier to think in round numbers?

I used to help a friend out on the weekends; he’d yak about if you counted your knuckles they made twelve. Great man, how is that practical to our current purpose?

I used to have a blast asking for things in jacked up fractions, “I need a piece just a ‘red one’ under 14 an 15/12ths.”

“What?!?”

“Oh fine, cut it at 15 and 2/16ths heavy. Just a C.H. though.”
Its not the tens that makes metric difficult for me its that when I look at a piece of 1.6250 diameter tubing I see 1 5/8", not 41.28mm or 4.128cm. One would think it would be easy for me to convert since I am always using metric and fractional sockets and wrenches every day and I am very familiar with them the rest just doesnt click. Thats not even considering how bad the confusion is when talking about weight and temp in metric vs imperial. :mad:
I dont want to have to call my GCI 254cm x 127cm. In fact nobody refers to pool tables in metric, do they???

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was kinda thinking I would be moving. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You’d better get that moving truck in gear quickly. Oh, and be prepared for a little sticker shock if you are planning on living in Eric’s hood.

Maybe you can buy his house? Word on the street is that he’s a bit bored with the whole California thing. So am I, but that’s another subject.