''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Attachments

• Miltjoint.jpg
    Miltjoint.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 117

monski

sweet & pretty
Silver Member
The cue came with a standard Miltonio shaft and a custom shaft built to my specification.

The cue came with a weight exactly like I ordered with the balance point exactly where I wanted it --- acurate to the 10th of an inch

The shafts are very firm and solid. The shafts came with super hard tips ;)

monski

sweet & pretty
Silver Member
I only played with the custom shaft. It plays with a solid and stiff hit. That made me very happy. The taper was done in such a way that its is very easy to spin and stun the QB.

The custom shaft is a very low deflection shaft and vibrated evenly despite it being a full maple shaft. I was hitting the QB a 3/4 to the left and right and I hit the contact point with hardly any compensation/adjustment factored in.

I like the feedback of the butt. Easy acceleration through the QB without losing control --- holding the q with a very loose grip.

Easy to draw the QB with minimal follow through action.

Still miss shots but I have a feeling that I can be more consistent with this cue with regular practice. ;)

monski

sweet & pretty
Silver Member
Tested it again today on a non simoniz table. Same results with very minor adjustments in view of the cloth. I'm really happy with the cue. Might get me another one... ;)

monski

sweet & pretty
Silver Member
Hi

I just thought I'd post the note that Milt sent me regarding the woods he used for the Invader Cue:
------------
Hi, Raymund,

The birdseye maple is paired with Brazilian Goncalo Alves. The other
two
woods are Brazilian Bloodwood, and African Gabon Ebony. Other colors
are
veneers, including undyed domestic Maple.

Milt

monski

sweet & pretty
Silver Member
Milt will be sending me a Certificate on the Invader cue. Will post it once I get it. :D