The Living Legends against The Young Guns

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think a great challenge match for TAR would be, The Living Legends against The Young Guns. You would have two teams made up of just what the title implicates. They would play round robin style, where each player on a team would play each player on the opposing team, a race to so many games. The jackpot would then be divided among the players of the winning team. Remember this is older against younger. Pick the players you would like to see on each team. How many players should be on each team? This would be my choices. I have no idea on some of there ages, and do not know the best age to determine the two teams, however these are my choices. What is yours?

Living Legends
______________

Efrin Reyes
Johnny Archer
Francisco Bustamante
Earl Strickland
Nick Varner
Buddy Hall
Kim Davenport
Mike Segal
Jim Rempe
Allen Hopkins
Jose Parica
C.J. Wiley
Rodney Morris
Ralph Souquet
Shawn Putnam

Young Guns
____________

Corey Deuel
Mika Immonen
Shane Van Boening
Shannon Daulton
Charlie Williams
Alex Pagualayan
Dennis Hatch
John Schmidt
Gabe Owens
Scott Frost
Donnie Mills
Oscar Dominguez
Neil Feijen
Thorsten Hohmann
Chris Bartram
 
Some of those "young guns" are as old as some of the "living legends"

Dennis hatch is 39 or 40 which would put him at probably older than Shawn Putnam. Just saying.
 
Some of those "young guns" are as old as some of the "living legends"

Dennis hatch is 39 or 40 which would put him at probably older than Shawn Putnam. Just saying.

That was what I was thinking... it was hard to tell some of the Legends from the Young Guns...lol.

When I think of Young Guns; I think of Mike Dechaine, Sylver Ochoa, Shawn Wilkie, Justin Bergman, ect.

I guess it just depends on your definition.
 
The young guns took down the legends this last weekend in Tulsa. Sylver Ochoa won the one pocket and Chip Compton won the 10 ball ring game.

Steven
 
Back
Top