The Making Of A Champion

IMMSHARMA

Banned
All of us,pool or snooker players,put in our efforts, by all means,to reach the most coveted top levels.We have the strongest desire,ever since we started playing,that we should defeat every other player by acquiring perfection.In this direction,to achieve this end,we put in our relentless efforts in terms of rigorous practice,improving concentration ,learning various techniques of defence and offence etc.
Yet we are used to face our miserable moments of getting defeated at the hands of other players,even, sometimes,by 'less better' players or novices too. We are left to a kind of 'post mortem' in the name of analysis of defects or mistakes we have made.We arrive at the conclusions like:

I should concentrate more,
Something went wrong with the stroke,
I need more perfection,
I need to learn a lot,I need timely decisiveness,
I should have played more defence,
........................................... and finally,
I SHOULDN"T HAVE MISSED THOSE EASY SHOTS !!!

All these 'after-match' thoughts are common.This sort of analysis,no doubt, is conducive to our betterment.They certainly help us to be more alert.

Usually 'miss of an easy shot' is 'the real culprit' behind the loss of a game or match.
It is righly said that an easy shot is the hardest shot in the game.It is every one's experience.Yet we don't understand what went wrong despite our sincere efforts.

The cause is a very basic one..a fundamental ...It is our (general) very 'out look' that is defective.No offence please...I will show you how..
We usually feel or view that there are always two things (keeping position making apart) to be considered:
1)The line of aim
2) the point of aim.Till here okay..
But exactly it is where we must be careful.
We are of general view that what is important is 'point of aim' and the line of aim is automatic.
Exacly it is where we go wrong.
In reality,it is just the opposite.
what is important is 'line of aim' and hitting of cb at the aim point is automatic.
Had it been .....just look at the point and hit,every one could become a pro or champ!!!!
But it can not be so.

Because a champion,of course by the same way-'feel',has perfected his stroke.He doesn't care whether he is concentrating on the aim point or not.He just concentrates,with his strength of his mind,on the METHOD of executing the stroke as naturally as he learnt it.

Their minds are well trained,desciplined by virtue of their 'mental ability',amounts of practice,and the degree of confidence gained there by,to send the cb in the right or intended direction but not in trying to hit the right aim point.

They have a srong will to hit a ball always in THE SAME WAY.This SAME WAY is the KEY to their perfection and consistency.

This SAME WAY is a mental process which human mind is endowed with.

It is the very basic routine (related to simple geometry) of our mind necessary to send the cb in the intended direction.

Though they appear to be looking at the ob and the aim point,without their knowledge, they sacrifice aim point to this mental routine of the SAME WAY hitting.Their perfection is an outcome of this SAME WAY hitting.In other words,without their knowledge,they complete the necessary GEOMETRIC ROUTINE ( which is the CAUSE &CURE of a miss.) mentally at each and every shot they make.

This is what ---THE SAME WAY hitting involving a simple geomeric pattern routine...a mental construction----my Sure Shot Aiming System has a clear explanation of it.It is the routine to be completed within a set of four imaginary cushions on the line of aim,irrespective of the veriety of shot.

BHAMKID

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and just who has used your product and become a champion? can you prove it works before someone purchases it? if you can give me some reference that it works then ill buy it. but i have seen you post this crap on 3 different boards and everyone has said the same thing on saying now. either prove that your product works or quit waisting our time.

Joseph Cues

Cue Nut
Silver Member
I have a better aiming system.
You look at the pocket and you send the ball there.
That one's free.:D
You didn't even have to read a long jibber-jabbish of trying to desperately impress anyone with my diction and pain a blue sky hoopla.
How many more "aiming systems" are out there for SALE????

piglit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SuperDave said:
Don't make me break out the picture again.

Bust it out! We all love a good picture...

-pigy

Attachments

• cows.jpg
    cows.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 161