Handsumm
Banned
I was dead stuck in this situation the other night in an 8 ball tournament. I hadn't been playing well in a couple weeks and was a little frustrated. I decided to just go for it as I thought I might be able to breakout the problems and make the seven in the corner. This is what I attempted and was able to execute.
Note: I am in no way trying to brag, because I can barely make two spherical objects clang together, so please don't take me the wrong way. I was simply pleased to have been able to make this shot as planned. I was amazed that I actually made the combo, because it wasn't "wired." There was a gap between the balls and it was not lined up perfectly into the pocket, so my masse had to actually cut in the combo with throw.
P.S. yes I was able to run out from here and win the match.
Note: I am in no way trying to brag, because I can barely make two spherical objects clang together, so please don't take me the wrong way. I was simply pleased to have been able to make this shot as planned. I was amazed that I actually made the combo, because it wasn't "wired." There was a gap between the balls and it was not lined up perfectly into the pocket, so my masse had to actually cut in the combo with throw.
P.S. yes I was able to run out from here and win the match.
Last edited: